£7.84 – £8.72 per hour
In this fast growing provision the post holder will support the practical instruction and assessment of a range of groups of students as required as well as be responsible for the supervision of students in dog grooming sessions.
Candidates should be educated to at least level 3 in a Dog Grooming/relevant qualification. Candidates should be able to demonstrate significant professional experience working with dogs.
Initially this post is to work Tuesday's each week.
The post holder may be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Closing Date: 24 February 2020
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider