Lycée Condorcet- the International French School of Sydney is an independent, co-educational school in Maroubra which caters to students from Preschool to Year 12 and follows the French curriculum.
Approved in accordance with the French Education Ministry and the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), the school is looking for casual English teachers for secondary school.
The candidate must:
· Show a real ability to work as part of a team;
· Hold a teaching degree from an Australian education system or other English speaking education system;
· Be registered and accredited to teach in NSW;
· Hold a NSW Working with Children Check;
· Have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for these positions. For information on the mandatory NSW Working With Children Check click here.
Applications (CV, cover letter and copies of diplomas) must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org