We are looking for reliable NPLQ qualified Lifeguards to start September 2017. Working hours will mainly be during school hours to lifeguard a variety of lessons, Monday to Friday between 8.15am to 3.30pm. If you hold a NPLQ lifeguard qualification and have some time available during the week, we would like to hear from you.
Hours worked can fit round other commitments at college or university, or other part time work.
• have a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) or equivalent qualification
• have a first aid qualification
• be an outstanding and highly committed professional who is passionate about supporting learning and young people
• be prepared to work flexibly to support learning and enrichment activities beyond the school day
• be committed to the Tauheedul ethos of high expectations
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• an excellent CPD programme
For an application pack visit our website or contact reception on 01274 681455.