CASUAL PREMISES OFFICER (S)
£9.35-£9.58 per hour - enhanced (dependent upon experience)
Up to 37 hours per week available to be worked on a casual basis
May involve occasional weekend work
“Pupils are friendly and outgoing. They are curious and have excellent study habits”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, November 2017)
“The school is, quite simply, changing these pupils’ lives”
(Sir Frank Whittle Studio School, Ofsted, March 2017)
We are seeking to appoint a casual Premises Officer with responsibility for assuring that the College and the Studio School are clean, efficient, safe and secure places to study and work.
We would like from you:
- To be a team player with loads of energy and enthusiasm.
- To possess the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a wide range of staff, students and members of the community.
- To possess a trade or skills that would add value to the team.
- To have a trade background would be advantageous but not essential
We can offer you:
- Fantastic students and staff who are a pleasure to work with
- Excellent facilities & resources
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms with a covering letter to:
Rachel Bland E-Mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon a variety of pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and evidence of your right to work in the UK.