A great place to LEARN
A great place to WORK
East Barnet School has a historic legacy, first opening in 1937 with only 200 pupils. As an extremely popular school with 1,400 students currently on roll, the school moved to a brand new state-of-the-art modern building in September 2010.
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic students with excellent behaviour
- Supportive parents and governors.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Disruption free learning
What you offer:
- Experience in food preparation
- Current Food Hygiene Certificate or willingness to acquire qualification shortly after appointment
- Good literacy skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexibility and reliability
Benefits of working at EBS:
- Serviced by great train,underground and bus transport links (Northern line, Piccadilly line and overground, (High Barnet station) are all within walking distance).
- Being based in the outskirts of London means we benefit from a more rural location and cheaper housing prices whilst being only a short train journey into the centre of London.
- For those who drive, we have an ample free car park, and we have bike racks for those who choose to cycle.
- There are plenty of local shops and supermarkets in the surrounding area around the school, and a great view across London from our floor to ceiling panoramic Library window.
- Behaviour and safety were judged to be Outstanding at the last OFSTED inspection (2012), which was confirmed again by a short inspection in 2017.
- Very supportive, family atmosphere amongst staff.
- State-of-the-art school building which was opened in September 2010.
- Extensive grounds and modern outside sports facilities.
EBS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment
East Barnet School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
East Barnet School first opened in 1937, but has only had five Headteachers in over 80 years of operation. We now have a state-of-the-art modern building which opened in September 2010 and was designed in close consultation with staff and students to...