General Catering Assistant
Starting October 2021 Term Time only - 20 hours per week, 39 weeks a year.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Catering Assistant to work effectively as part of a team
We are recruiting for a Catering Assistant to work in a two-form entry School.
You will undertake general kitchen duties.
• General catering duties following the method prescribed in the Kitchen Manual.
• Basic preparation of food (for example, vegetables and snacks).
• Setting up and clearing away tables, chairs and equipment.
• Cleaning of the dining area, kitchen surfaces, cupboards, tables and equipment.
• Washing dishes, cutlery, containers, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous catering experience in a similar environment would be preferred.
• An awareness of health, safety and security in the kitchen is preferred, but not essential.
• Ability to communicate well with young children.
• Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
• Ability to adapt to change and take on different tasks as and when required.
• This role is offered on a 1 year fixed term only basis on 20 hours per week,
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: £10595 - £10800
• School catering: 1 year (Preferred)
• catering: 1 year (Preferred)
• Food Safety level 2 (Preferred)
We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact the school office by calling 0208 788 3170
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 at 12.00 noon.
CVs are not accepted. Previous applicants need not apply.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Albemarle Primary School