16.25 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks)
Closing Date: 16 January 2017 at midnight
We are seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to join us at the City of Peterborough Academy.
Duties will include basic food preparation, cleaning and serving the pupils.
To be successful you must:
· have a first class understanding of food hygiene/safety regulations and ideally hold a current certificate in Food Safety
· have an ability to work as part of a close team
· have knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and how it relates to the work in a kitchen
· possess great organisational skills
· have a professional attitude
It is preferable, however not essential, that you have a background of working in schools.
This position is term time only, Monday to Friday across the lunch period, and this is reflected in the pro-rata’d salary. Uniform and training will be provided.
For application forms, please visit our website:
or call our Recruitment Line on 0115 7483344
Complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.