This is an exciting time to join the school where positive change is taking place. HMI said Thomas More Catholic School:
- Are making significant changes
- Are taking effective action
- Changes are sustainable because of new school systems, robust lines of accountability and the scope for leaders to champion their areas of responsibility
Experience in this specialist area is essential; knowledge of cashless catering would be an advantage. You must be enthusiastic, motivated, organised and deliver service on time in a busy secondary school. You will have excellent management experience, including good people skills, allowing you to interact with students and motivate your team.
As an excellent cook, you will also:
- Be passionate about food
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Have Food Safety and Health & Safety Level 2
- Be computer literate
In return, we offer:
- Supportive governors and staff
- An established in-house catering department
- A well-resourced working environment
Note you do not need to be Catholic to apply.
For more information about the school, please visit www.tmore.org.uk To apply, please return your completed application form, recruitment monitoring form and disclosure form to the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible as we review all applications upon receipt. We reserve the right to close the advert if a suitable candidate is appointed.
The Governors of Thomas More Catholic School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The appointment is subject to the normal pre-employment clearances (e.g. satisfactory references, medical clearance and a satisfactory outcome to your Enhanced DBS Disclosure).