Vinschool Education System is seeking professionally-certified primary teachers ready for the exciting challenge of working in one of the world's most desirable countries for expats. Vietnam's optimistic energy and insatiable thirst for knowlesge creates a truly enthusiastic teaching environment.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching Mathematics, English, Global Perspectives, and Cumulating Project to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
Preference will be given to those graduating with honors or holding a Master’s degree.
Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete Mathematics, English, Global Perspectives, and Cumulating Project subjects in Primary school settings.
Experience of Cambridge International Examinations is desired, but not essential.
DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
· Fluent-level English speaker. Teachers from non-English speaking countries are required by the Vietnam government to provide evidence of C1 level of English proficiency (According to CEFR) before the issuance of a work permit.
· Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook
- International Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Summer payment
- Airfare and relocation allowance for overseas hire.
- Housing allowance included
- Discount for children's tuition fee
Vinschool - Times City High School
Hanoi City or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam