95.00 – 202.08 Per Day
January 2020 – April 2020
Vision for Education are seeking a Teacher of Science, specialising in Chemistry, for a 12 week supply assignment at one of our partner schools in the Barnsley area. The role will include the planning, delivery and assessment of science provision across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The role is a Maternity Leave cover, for the duration of the Spring term, and will require the desired Chemistry Teacher to plan, deliver and mark across Key Stages 3 and 4. The role is full time, therefore full availability Monday to Friday for this period is required. Whilst a specialist Chemistry Teacher is desired, the role will also include timetabled lessons across all three science disciplines.
The school look for teachers who believe in inclusive learning, and who are forward thinking and collaborative in their approach to learning. The school are ideally looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent teaching and learning, however teachers at the start of their career are also encourage to apply.
To be considered for the position of Chemistry Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Chemistry up to GCSE.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Chemistry Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.