Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Chemistry teacher to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in East London from January 2017. With exceptional results across the board, and a hardworking and supportive management and leadership team, this school has no behaviour issues. The well-resourced Science department consists of fully modernised laboratories and a dedicated team of over 20 staff members. This is a full time position and the school is open to contract type; either long-term or permanent.
About the Role
- Chemistry teacher
- Teaching Chemistry up to KS4 (preferably KS5)
- MPS/UPS Inner London salary up to £38,24
- January 2017 start
About the School
- Beautiful modern and newly built school with ICT departments
- Large spacious grounds and well-resourced classrooms fully equipped with Smart Boards
- Nine laboratories in total each with an interactive whiteboard, webcam and DVD playing facilities
- Two well-equipped prep rooms with three subject specialist technicians and a prep room assistant for extra support
- Hardworking leaderships team going above and beyond to make sure the school stays “Outstanding”
In order to be considered for this role, the Chemistry teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Be well organised, energetic and willing to go the ‘extra mile’
- Must be able to demonstrate outstanding practice
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXH19244.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.