Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting a Chemistry Teacher for an 11 – 18 Secondary School based in Merseyside.
This position is to start in September 2017 and will continue on a full-time long term basis. This position has the potential of becoming permanent for the right candidate. The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have a Chemistry specialism. The role will consist of teaching keystages 3, 4 and 5.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Chemistry Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Able to teach Chemistry to KS5 and have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have the ability to lead and motivate students
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
To apply for this position, you must hold QTS and applications from NQTs will be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below.
If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648 131.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.