Vision for Education are actively looking to recruit a qualified Chemistry Teacher on behalf of an academy based in Louth who have recently been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The role of Chemistry Teacher is due to start in September 2019 until Easter 2020.
The secondary academy is a very friendly and caring community in which pupils are valued individually. They are a very proud school with an excellent reputation with well equipped laboratories.
The desired Chemistry Teacher will:
• Have high expectation of behaviour and attainment
• Have ability to inspire and motivate students
• Be passionate about their subject
To be successful in this role, the Chemistry Teacher must be well qualified and able to teach up to KS4. It is essential that you hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have a genuine desire to be come part of a committed team of teachers.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the successful Chemistry Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified Chemisry Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.