Selected for inclusion in the official commemorative album for The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebration at Windsor Castle in May 2016
The British International School in Mexico
Greengates School is a prestigious British International School in the northwest suburbs of Mexico City with approximately 1100 students aged 3 to 18. Our diversity is exemplified by the fifty nationalities represented in the school community. Greengates offers the IPC in the Primary School and University of Cambridge IGCSE followed by the IBDP in the Secondary School.
The school, which provides a caring, nurturing environment where students are encouraged to become independent learners, has developed an excellent reputation both throughout the region and globally over the past 69 years. Greengates’ students consistently achieve outstanding examination results at both IGCSE and IBDP level with many of them going on to attend some of the world’s finest universities.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic professional to the post of Chemistry Teacher in the Secondary School effective immediately. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years of experience.
Suitable candidates will:
. Be professional, proactive and with the highest standards of ethics
· Be able to teach across the age and ability range
· Teach the subject from an international perspective
· Have experience writing schemes of work
· Have a strategic vision for the development of chemistry teaching
· Inspire students
. Have solid experience with mixed ability groups
Experience teaching IGCSE and IBDP Chemistry would be an advantage.
The school offers:
A two year contract
Generous local salary
Sterling displacement allowance
Major Medical Insurance
Applicants should email Mrs. Liliana Kuroda at email@example.com with the following:
· Letter of application
· Full CV with photograph
· Three professional referees with email and phone contact information (one of whom must be your current Head of School).
· Indicate your availability for a Skype interview.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Greengates School, founded in 1951, is a private coeducational day school on a purpose built campus in the north-western part of Mexico City. A British International school with approximately 1200 students aged 3 to 18, Greengates caters primarily to...