Our client is seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to join this Independent School located in the Hills district. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and should be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
- Chemistry Teacher position
- Full time, contract until the end of the year
- View to become permanent
- Position to commence ASAP
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Small class sizes
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Convenient North-West Sydney location
- Be a qualified teacher with experience teaching Year 12 HSC
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWC check
- Be generous with time and willing to contribute to the school community
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527783AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527783MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).