Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified Chemistry Teacher for our client Independent school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This forward thinking 7 – 12 school offers an excellent teaching and learning environment by working co-operatively with parents, educators and the wider community. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Chemistry Teacher
- Full time, Permanent
- Position to commence January 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- Recently expanded from Years 11 – 12 to Years 9 – 12, and will be inclusive of Years 7 and 8 from January 2018
- Comprehensive curriculum guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Small campus and class sizes
- Impressive HSC results in 2016
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary Education
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1712-523886AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523886AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.