Are you a science graduate or an experienced chemistry technician with a passion for scientific knowledge and preparation for exciting teacher led experiments? If this is you, then apply now and come join our thriving Science Department at LEH!
Prior experience of working in a school laboratory, making up solutions and preparing lessons to an A Level standard would be highly desirable, but given sufficient scientific knowledge, training could be provided.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and adaptable in helping support the practical needs of the Chemistry Department as follows:
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative
- Supporting pupils and science teachers throughout the school day
- Setting up and using science equipment accurately and safely
- Monitor and manage stock control of chemicals and materials
- Responsible for cleaning equipment appropriately after use
- Ensure that chemicals and other materials are stored away appropriately
- Basic maintenance of science equipment, running repairs on small pieces of apparatus, amongst other science-related duties
Situated on the outskirts of London on a 24-acre site, LEH is a thriving school with excellent facilities. It is a great place to work, with a positive atmosphere, supportive colleagues, well-behaved students, and bespoke CPD. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure.
An application pack is available from the School’s website by clicking here. Applications must be made on the School’s own form and should be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date is noon on Monday, 24th May 2021
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Lady Eleanor Holles is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Lady Eleanor Holles School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
The School’s History
Founded in 1710, The Lady Eleanor Holles School is one of the oldest and most prestigious academic girls’ schools in the country. Originally situated in Cripplegate in the City of London, the School moved in 1937 to purpose-built...