We are looking for an outstanding Chief Executive Officer
To provide the overall leadership and direction to the Trust
To start January 2018 or sooner if possible
Salary: £105,000 - £120,000 according to experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Feversham Education Trust. We are looking to recruit a passionate and forward thinking CEO to drive the Trust forward.
The role will suit a leader who likes to be hands on, shaping and setting the strategic direction, but also getting into schools to see things in practice, and improving the life chances of young people. This is an incredibly exciting proposition for a passionate leader committed to making a difference.
Feversham Education Trust can offer you:
- Positive students with a thirst for learning
- The opportunity to join and contribute to a high performing multi academy trust focused on teaching and learning.
- An excellent CPD programme and opportunities for all staff
- Professional and friendly colleagues with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Senior Leadership Teams who believe in support and challenge in equal measure and see staff wellbeing as vital for all to be the best they can be
- A dedicated and diligent Board of Trustees
- The opportunity to shape the Executive team of the Trust
We are seeking an individual who:
- Can provide strong and effective leadership, vision and strategic direction to staff to achieve the highest levels of performance and ensure a culture of continuous improvement across the Trust
- Can demonstrate success in achieving rapid and sustained school improvement, ideally across a range of school sizes and types
- Has a clear understanding of the current educational landscape, including issues specifically relating to academies
- Can work with the Board to develop an outstanding Executive team that will work across the Trust to deliver both the vision and outstanding outcomes for all learners
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to respect the confidences of colleagues
- Can be flexible, collaborative and resilient
For an informal discussion with the Chair of Trustees, please contact Helen Stevenson at Navigate.
If you are interested in this post and would like an application pack, please contact Helen Stevenson at Navigate on 0113 2878445 or leadFET@navigategroup.co.uk
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Thursday 22 June 2017