As the Chief Financial Officer you will manage the various accounting and administration practices to ensure the College's financial, human and physical resources are effectively managed, reconciled and accounted for in order to fulfil the requirements of the relevant Acts, Regulations and Standards and organisational requirements. You will be an integral part of our Executive Management Team for our thriving P-12 College.
The Chief Financial Officer will oversee and manage the Finance, Human Resources and Safety, Property and Maintenance and Information Technology functions of the College in conjunction with the current staff working across these various departments.
Requirements for the Role
Outlined in the Position Description, but not limited too, the Chief Financial Officer will
- Provide Leadership to staff of the college
- Manage people, services and resources outlined
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and support change
- Be outcome focused
- Take accountability for their work and team
- Empathy with the ethos of a Christian College.
- Personable, friendly and good humoured.
- Work and live to high standards.
- A team player who is respectful to colleagues.
- A commitment to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- A professional environment where you will be valued, respected and encouraged to be creative.
- A suitable remuneration package that is commensurate with your ability, qualifications and experience.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional organisation focussed on providing quality services.
- A supportive environment where collaboration is fostered.
- Relevant Qualifications and minimum 3 years’ experience in a business management role, preferably within the educational sector
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing strategic financial plans, capital work projects and resource management programs
- Experience in financial legislative reporting
- Ability to work at an executive level, provide support to the Principal and Board and manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Previous experience in writing and obtaining government funding and preparing business cases
To apply please email your application to email@example.com ensuring you've included a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, current resume and referee details.
To request a copy of the position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org.