Chief Information Officer
- Align Technology and Strategy
- Innovate and Build Solutions
- Competitive Executive Package on offer – with relocation package available
- Exciting role exclusively based in Canberra, the heart of the nation’s capital.
The Catholic Education Office in the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn is seeking a highly experienced Chief Information Officer to join its leadership team. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for leading the whole of enterprise technology strategy along with the delivery of quality information and communications technologies to the corporate office and broad network of 21,000 students, 56 schools and 8 Early Learning Centres across NSW and ACT.
As theCIO,you will be a well-balanced practitioner and leader who can develop and implement strategy, enhance process and customer satisfaction within the business. This is an autonomous, leadership role across all aspects of IT including finance, HR and on-line presence, reporting to the Director. This role requires an individual with a proven track record in developing product and solutions roadmaps, implementing technology strategies, business transformation and project delivery across enterprise environments.
In addition to this, this role will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Drive stakeholder engagement in order to develop an ongoing understanding for the needs of users across the internal ecosystem, combining this with a strong commercial acumen and market expertise to deliver high quality technology services to the business.
- Transform and manage the enterprise-wide architecture to ensure technology investments align with school and System priorities.
- Develop operational effectiveness of the Information Management and Technology Team ensuring it is in line with the overall strategic direction.
- Deliver a secure, dependable, and reliable technology environment that enables seamless connectivity and flow of information to ensure quality of operation at the schools within ACT, Goulburn locations and the corporate office based in Manuka.
- Build a service centric culture and a cohesive team to ensure delivery of high quality services, active engagement of stakeholders including School Leaders; IT strategic partners, vendors and contractors; and the Executive team, to ensure technology services are delivered safely, securely, efficiently and in alignment with the strategy roadmap.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience as a CIO in driving growth and innovation with experience in technology platform scaling, integration and consolidation.
- Be recognised as a solution based leading executive in the information, technology and communications arena with a proven track record in strategy roadmaps and delivering large scale programs of work.
- Be widely respected for your collaborative style and change management capability, with an ability to influence key outcomes to ensure the delivery of leading-edge products and services.
- Possess a proven ability to anticipate and influence outcomes, as well as harness the skills and passions of a team to deliver key ICT strategies, services and overarching systems to our schools, essential to delivering quality education.
For further information on the role and the application process please contact Louise Dickson, Paxus via email@example.com.
Closing date: 25 October 2020
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn