Children’s Centre Administration Worker/Receptionist
£20,310 - £21,252 per annum
27.5 hours per week
All year round Required for immediate start
We are aiming high. Are you?
Are you a committed, talented individual driven by a passion to improve outcomes for families living in Wandsworth? If so we'd love to receive your application to join the team at Chesterton Centre for Children and Families.
We can offer:
• A well-resourced Centre environment
• The support of a school leadership team judged as Outstanding
• Highly-committed team members
You will be able to offer:
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with integrated services and teams
• The ability to work within and respond to a diverse multicultural community, at the same time as inspiring parents, colleagues and the wider community
• A firm commitment to facilitate change in partnership with the Centre Manager, Headteacher and governors
• A strong belief in high aspiration and achievement for all
In addition you will have already gained experience working within a Children’s Centre team (or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate how your innovative practice impacts on families’ success.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Further details can be found on our website www.chesterton.wandsworth.sch.uk
Please return your application to the school by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15 January 2018 (9am)
Interviews: w/c 22 January 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.