We seek someone who is:
• An inspirational teacher, ensuring all children achieve
• A passionate believer in inclusive education
• An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner, across the Primary age range
• An innovative thinker, learner and problem solver
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of fun As a school we offer:
As a school we offer:
A strong, cohesive and highly effective senior leadership and governing body
• A thriving, friendly and vibrant school community, one in which every child does matter
• A committed and supportive staff team who work together with energy and enjoyment
• An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
• An opportunity to develop your leadership skills and a commitment to your continuous
development to the top of the profession
• A state of the art new school building due in 2017
The interviews will be taking place on Monday 15th May 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone by end of day Friday 28th April 2017 to arrange an observation.
Send your completed application to email@example.com
This position is subject to satisfactory references and to checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service. Edith Neville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an enhanced disclosure check will be undertaken on all applicants.