Post: Temporary Class Teacher
Employer: Griffin Schools Trust
Location: Park Lane Primary School & Nursery, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Hours: Part time (0.4 - 2 days)
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 2018 at 12.30 pm
Interviews: Week Commencing 26th March 2018
Start date: September 2018 or before if possible
Park Lane Primary School and Nursery wishes to recruit an inspirational Class Teacher. The school is part of a family of primary and secondary schools in the Midlands and the South East of England, educating thousands of young people as world citizens, preparing them to make a difference wherever their futures may take them. This is an excellent opportunity within a successful school to enhance the education opportunities of pupils as well as contribute to a much wider community of schools. We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Park Lane Primary is a school that has gone through significant change over the last two years. The school was judged to be good in all areas by Ofsted in June 2015 and it is now at the stage where it is ready to reach its full potential – your contribution will play a fundamental part in this. The school is part of a North Warwickshire hub within the Griffin Schools Trust which consists of two schools in the primary sector and one secondary school. Strong links exist between all three schools with the two primaries organised under the leadership of an executive head. At Park Lane we will help you to develop your own career as well contribute towards the development of the school within the supportive environment of the Trust.
The successful candidate will be:-
· A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient Class Teacher
· A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all
· Confident, inspirational, and able to communicate with clarity
· Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance
· Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward
· Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders
· Demonstrates faithful adherence to the Executive Head, Head of School and the vision for the school
In return we can offer:
· Excellent opportunities to develop your skills within Park Lane Primary School and Nursery and the Griffin Schools Trust
· The opportunity to make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the support of a dedicated and supportive senior leadership team
For more information, please consult the Recruitment Pack below.
Visits are welcomed and if you would like to arrange this please email Hannah Proctor, email@example.com. If you would like an informal discussion about this role, do not hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application document. Please include email addresses and direct/mobile phone numbers of two professional referees, making clear in what capacity they know you. This must be submitted along with your CV and Supporting Statement to complete your application.
Please ensure your supporting statement outlines your experiences and how you feel you would be a good fit for this role. We are keen to know specific things about you including your areas of strength and interest within the Primary curriculum and how you see yourself in relation to the school’s vision. Please note that a generic statement will not be considered.
Please ensure your CV contains no chronological gaps and has full and accurate information.
Please submit your completed application document, CV and Supporting Statement to: email@example.com by 12:30pm on Monday 19th March 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing 26th March 2018.
Park Lane Primary School and Nursery is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service and check against the ISA barred list for children, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Griffin Schools Trust operates an equal opportunities policy.