Required from 20th April - 31st August 2020
Working pattern - Monday - Wednesday (0.6 FTE)
St. John's CofE Primary School is a well-respected and welcoming school located in a beautiful part of Bath & North East Somerset. Our mission is to provide a firm foundation for learning and caring that ensures excellent outcomes for all pupils.
We are looking to appoint a member to join our friendly and enthusiastic team to support children in achieving their full potential.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has a passion for teaching and high expectations for children’s learning,
• Is committed to working effectively in a team,
• Has good organisational and communication skills,
• Is able to deliver high quality outcomes for children in their care,
• Demonstrates high standards of care for all members of
the school community,
• Is willing to participate in extracurricular activities.
In return we can offer:
- Part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership, a large successful multi-academy trust able to offer training and development opportunities
- Outstanding children keen to share their learning
- A strong supportive team
- A well-equipped environment for learning
- Commitment to the development of the whole child.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school for an appointment.
Closing date: Tuesday 18th February at 12pm
Interviews: Wednesday 26th February
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.