The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking three (3) inspired and passionate primary classroom teachers.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the three Eligibility Criteria
• have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of the Catholic faith;
• hold current registration as a Teacher with the Queensland College of Teachers;
• be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
and be able to meet the following additional criteria
• able to operate in a learning environment which utilises Visible Learning and BCE ELT practices,
• have experience in integrating ICT into teaching and learning, experience working with children with diverse learning needs,
• be able to plan, teach, assess and report using the Brisbane Archdiocese Religious Education Syllabus and
• have successful teaching experience using the Australian Curriculum.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
St Bernard's is Prep to Year 6 in Upper Mount Gravatt, situated next to Clairvaux MacKillop College.
We are a co-educational school with approximately 330 students.
St Bernard's offer our families and students a broad education founded on the values of the St Bernard and the Sisters of St Joseph.
Estimated Start Date: January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 12 months
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Trish McMahon
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3849 4800
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window