Are you looking for a welcoming, vibrant and friendly, school to further your career? If so, the children of Donnington Primary School are looking for you to help them reach their full potential and the staff are looking for you to join their friendly, positive and supportive team.
Donnington Primary School is a small, fully inclusive, diverse 1 form entry community school in Willesden, Brent. We are seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher on a permanent full-time contract. The position is to start in January 2020
The School has recently been through an Ofsted inspection (December 2017). Ofsted recognised that the School has “established a concrete vision and consolidated the School’s strengths.” We are also pleased that Ofsted noticed that “middle and senior leaders share their determination to improve pupils’ outcomes.”
We can offer you:
- A welcoming environment with a small, supportive and cohesive team
- Well behaved pupils who are polite, courteous and engaged in their learning
- CPD to support your growth as a practitioner
- On-site parking and good transport links
We are looking for:
- Someone with an innovative and passionate approach to teaching
- A problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Some with the skills to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
- Good to outstanding teaching
- Good knowledge of the curriculum
- KS2 experience essential
See Job Description and Person Specification online at www.donnington.brent.sch.uk in the School Info section under Vacancies.
We warmly invite applicants to visit our school, meet our pupils and staff to see what makes us different from other primary schools. Please contact Sarbjit Chana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8451 0761.
Closing Date: - Sunday 27th October 2019-11.59 pm
Interview Date: - Tuesday 29th October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring check and other employment checks. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.