Do you want to be part of a committed team of practitioners, who strive for excellence in all areas? Then come and join us at Henry Green Primary school! We are a good school (Inspection January 2017), and are seeking to appoint energetic and highly motivated class teachers.
- A diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff and children.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hardworking team committed to school improvement
- Well behaved and hardworking children… ‘The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding’.
- A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
- An additional TLR payment for a candidate who is able to lead on an aspect of whole school development.
We have high expectations of all our staff; we offer a superb opportunity for the right person to develop their teaching and leadership skills in a successful school that will provide great support with lovely children and highly professional colleagues.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0208 270 4466 to arrange a visit, or by email on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th November 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 27th November 2017
For an application form and further details, please contact the school on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henry Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including enhanced DBS checks. Applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure