We are looking for an inspirational KS1 class teacher to join our growing school to provide the best education for our children by ensuring they are supported, engaged and inspired in their learning.
The successful candidate will also have a passion for SEND and experience in supporting all vulnerable children. We are happy to support applications from Aspiring or Existing SENCOs to take on this role under the supervision of our Executive Inclusion Leader.
As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
About Kilnwood Vale Primary School
We are a brand new two form entry primary school which opened its doors to reception and nursery children for the first time in September 2019. Each year the school will increase its age range, adding an additional year group until it is an all through primary school in 2026. We are proud of our school and the amazing facilities, inside and outside the classroom that will allow us to deliver our exciting and enriching curriculum. We are happy to be a Free School within GLF Schools Multi Academy Trust, which sees us benefit from sharing outstanding resources, facilities and support from local primary and secondary schools since October 2010. We also believe in working closely with the local community to ensure school is a place where 'children grow, learn and flourish'.
The right candidate will be:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Innovative and inspirational
- Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
- Able to lead, challenge and motivate children and colleagues
- Committed to working with parents, carers and the wider community
At Kilnwood Vale you will have:
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service
- Excellent CPD opportunities
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration Valued Worker Scheme
Hours: Full Time and Permanent
Salary: GLF Main Pay Range + TLR
Start Date: September 2021
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 8th March 2021
Kilnwood Vale Primary School
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years