2 x Class Teacher - Year 2 & Year 5
Normandy Primary School is a vibrant three form entry school within Pelham Academy Trust. The trust consists of two primary schools in Bexley; Pelham Primary School and Normandy Primary School. Working within the trust provides exciting and rewarding opportunities for staff and pupils.
We are looking for experienced and creative class teachers with a good track record of good to outstanding practice. The vacancies are at Normandy Primary School in the first instance but trust contracts ensure the flexibility for location at either site in the future by mutual agreement to meet the trust's needs and ensure career and CPD opportunities are met. The successful candidates will be committed to raising standards and achievement of our pupils.
We would like to invite highly motivated, dynamic individuals, who are committed to increasing the learning potential of our pupils to join our thriving trust and can offer you:
- a personal CPD package to support your development as a teacher
- resources and support to help you within your job
- a school and trust community that works together to improve learning for all children within the school and the trust
- colleagues who are looking forward to working with you and supporting you
In return we want teachers who can:
- work within our team of staff who share practice and continuously look to improve the schools within the trust
- develop skills in our children that will help them in their future
- encourage all children to achieve their aspirations
- take risks and learn from everything that they do.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment; please email email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time. For further information about the school please visit www.normandy.bexley.sch.uk
HOW APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY
Please email completed Bexley application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- References will be requested prior to interview.
- No recruitment agencies.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th November 2016
Pelham Academy Trust - Normandy Primary School
Fairford Avenue, DA7 6QP