Do you want children to love learning? Do you want to love going to work? Then come and join us as that’s what we want, too. Sandy Lane Primary School is a larger than average primary school, with 550 children on roll. We are a well-resourced school, situated in extensive grounds (HUGE field!).
BUT here’s the important stuff that WE can offer YOU (as stated by our wonderful staff!):
· Amazing children who deserve brilliant teachers.
· Work/life balance is valued. We work together so you don’t miss those key events in your life (kids assemblies?!)
· Innovative marking policy reduces your workload.
· CPD opportunities available and supported.
· 3 form entry with shared PPA so you always have someone to help/share/go for coffee with.
· ICT. That works. Mostly.
· Be part of a positive, supportive team.
· Freedom to be creative with your teaching.
· 3 minutes’ walk to great new shopping/dining at the Lexicon! Literally 3 minutes.
· We welcome any brilliant/crazy ideas you may have.
· Support, advice and ideas are always available, never mind at what stage of your career you're at.
· Regular social events.
AND all YOU need is:
· To Be Nice (kind, supportive, polite).
· To meet deadlines.
· To want the absolute best for every child.
· To be a qualified teacher.
And if all else fails, we have cake.
To find out more about our vacancy, contact email@example.com or phone 01344 423896 and ask for the School Business Manager. To find out more about our school, look at our website:-
Sandy Lane Primary School, Sandy Lane, Bracknell, RG12 2JG, 01344 423896