Class Teacher, NQTs welcome for an EYFS/Year 1 Teacher (FS2) 0.6
We require an excellent classroom practitioner to join our dedicated team of teaching staff from September 2018. The position will be either Year 1 or EYFS/Year 1 depending on the needs of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our successful academy.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
· Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children.
· Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
· Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting.
· Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team.
· Share the schools aims and Christian Values.
· Has a caring and positive attitude.
In return we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
· Working with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn.
· Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful academy.
· Join a very professional and able staff team.
SIAMS Inspection (Dec 2017) recognised us as an Outstanding school – full report on our website www.branston-infant.lincs.sch.uk
Please identify in your application your curriculum strengths/interests.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and dates/times are as set out below:
· Wednesday 18th April am/pm
· Wednesday 25th April am/pm
If these dates/times are not convenient please ring to arrange an alternative.
Application packs are available via the following websites www.branston-infant.lincs.sch.uk, www.thelaat.co.uk or by contacting the school directly. For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Bishop (School Administrator) on 01522 791907 or by email at email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 4th May
INTERVIEWS: Wednesday 16th May
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.