The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
St Joseph’s is an outstanding school located in North West London. We believe that every student deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this, we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development to support them to become excellent teachers.
We offer you:
• enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
• fantastic children;
• a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
• first class training and development opportunities and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management, including NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH or support towards a Master’s degree;
• support for bicycle purchase scheme;
• subsidized accommodation for staff.
• be committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
• have the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards;
• be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
• inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.
Please visit our website www.stjosephsrc.co.uk for information on our school.
Application forms can be requested from the PA to the Headmistress via email address : email@example.com or by telephone number 020 8965 5651.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please send your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
NQT's are welcome to apply.
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
Closing date: Open until vacancy filled
Interview date: To be arranged