Lyon Park Primary School is a large four form entry school , with flourishing learning community whereby inspirational teaching creates a love of learning for a diverse community, dedicated to achievement.
Our Vision Statements
- Together we enable every child to achieve their best in all areas, from the time they enter the school irrespective of their starting points.
- Together we ensure that all teaching leads to the best outcomes.
- Together we support all pupils to develop as independent and collaborative learners who are able to take responsibility for their own learning and apply it within and beyond the school community.
- Together we share clear expectations about behaviour and safety to ensure the well-being of all in the school community.
- Together all in the school community takes responsibility for their actions and respects the differences and rights of others.
- Together all in the school community have the opportunity to share in the collective responsibility for self-evaluation and improvement.
- Together we share and promote a love for learning through the ethos and values of the school.
The Post: Class Teacher EYFS, KS1,KS2 (please specify on application preferred key stage)
- Ensuring that pupils’ wellbeing is central to all decisions, developments and actions;
- Inspiring and motivating pupils and staff to achieve their full potential;
- Demonstrating an inclusive approach towards teaching and learning for all pupils;
- Being committed and sharing our belief that education is a partnership between pupils, parents/carers, staff, governors, the local community and other stakeholders;
- Being an excellent teacher with high expectations as a core belief;
- Being a strong team player who is resilient and relentless in the pursuit of excellence.
Job details. What best sells this role? Opportunities they will have to expand their skills, and experience. Professional qualification essential for the role. What you can offer them.
In return, we can offer
- Working collaboratively as part of asupportive team;
- Strategic support from an Assistant Headteacher;
- CPD for your professional growth and development;
- The opportunity to help Lyon Park community shape it’s future;
- Working in partnership with neighbouring schools;
- A spacious, bright and welcoming school building with plenty of space for outdoor learning.
Highlight the key qualities of the ideal candidate you are looking for (attitudes, abilities, personal qualities, fit etc.).
We are seeking to recruit outstanding and inspirational teachers who are committed to delivering high quality lessons, are highly motivated and bring life and vibrancy to learning.
Application forms should be emailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org,sch.uk
Visits to the school are welcome please contact the school office on 020 8902 5454 to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Noon Monday 24th May 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 24th May 21
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Lyon Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years