Full Time (NQTs welcome to apply)
1 Permanent Post
Required January 2019
Willowdown Primary is delighted to offer the opportunity for an excellent, inspirational class teacher to join the team from January 2019.
Willowdown Primary is four years old and currently has 198 pupils on roll. Willowdown is part of the Clevedon Learning Trust. At present the CLT is formed of ten schools in two geographical areas; one secondary and four primary schools in Clevedon and five primary schools in Bridgwater. The CLT brings with it a new, innovative and student focussed approach to education within local communities. The CLT will provide high quality education and experiences for children and families. We will achieve this through our formal school partnership, using the most effective teaching and learning strategies, the best resources and facilities and the clearest progression routes for our children from the age of 0 to 18.
- A school working to ensure we offer the best learning experience to all our children
- A strong, caring staff team
- Leaders who work to ensure best outcomes for all pupils and staff
- Lifelong learning and research opportunities for all staff
- Supportive Governors, parents & Carers
- Opportunities for staff to develop leadership skills
- A wealth of expertise across the Trust to support teachers in their roles
- Further future career opportunities across the Trust
Can you offer:
- Evidence of excellent teaching practice
- A passion and excitement for teaching and learning
- Commitment to improving outcomes for all our children
- Team spirit & drive to improve through collaboration
- A strong and inspiring approach to the curriculum
- Willingness to try new approaches
- Sense of humour
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Denise Rogers on 01278 558758 to make an appointment.
For an application pack and further information please see the vacancies section at www.willowdownprimary.co.uk Or contact Denise Rogers, Willowdown Primary School Business Manager, email@example.com or call directly on 01278 558758.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 21st November 2018 @ 12pm
Interviews to take place on: Wednesday 28th November 2018
Willowdown Primary Academy, the Collaborative Academies Trust and the Clevedon Trust are committed to safeguarding of all children and staff and expect every member of the academy community to share this commitment. All posts will be offered on the condition of an enhanced disclosure check.