Are children at the heart of everything you do? Would you like to join a school where we are all “learning, growing and succeeding together”?
We are looking for highly skilled, passionate and committed teachers to join our school. You could be at the beginning of your career or ready to take the next step (possibly with management responsibility)
You will need to:
- be an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
- motivate, enthuse, engage and inspire our pupils
- be able to communicate effectively with parents/carers ,pupils and colleagues
- contribute to the wider life of the school and offer extra-curricular activities
- be able to demonstrate flexibility, good teamwork and a commitment to the school’s values
- be a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
‘The Downley School is a values-driven school, situated in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Sharing the vision and values of our school, all staff are committed to ensure that every child becomes ‘the best that they can be’
We can offer:
- A positive caring ethos and working environment.
- A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents/carers.
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Excellent support from the headteacher, senior leadership team and governing board.
- High quality professional and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
We believe in providing a variety of learning styles including learning outside the classroom and have magnificent grounds to support this.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
In order to really gain a clear view of our school we strongly encourage you to visit (although this can take place if shortlisted). Please contact Ms AM Giles, School Business Manager on 01494 527033 for an application pack and to make an appointment.
Please click on the apply button
Please note: Candidates will be interviewed as applications are received, so please do not wait, the posts will remain open until they are filled. If you wish to apply please submit a fully completed application form as soon as possible. CV’s will not be accepted.
NQT contracts would begin in July 2018