Bladon House School NOR 47 Day and Residential Students
We are seeking a teacher who would welcome this exciting opportunity to work within a ‘Good’ team with ‘Outstanding’ features to develop your skills and knowledge with a team determined to become outstanding.
We can offer you:
• Team Bladon - a group of diverse, professional and supportive colleagues
• The chance to work with our amazing young people who can be very challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding at others
• A unique and constantly developing environment.
The role will involve
• Class teacher responsibility for a small class group of KS3-5 young people and their support staff.
• Adaptable, resilient and have a desire to make a lasting difference to the lives of our very individual young people.
• Experienced in working within the SEN sector or working with young people with SEN
• Keen to develop strategic vision and experience to become a future Senior Leader in a SEN school.
This could be the ideal opportunity for you.
This vacancy is open to internal candidates. The SENAD Group is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of work, education and care. We are also committed to safeguarding those in our care – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
Visit www.senadgroup.com/careers for further information and to download an application pack. Or contact Millie Dennett, HR Advisor on 01283 563787 for more details.
A visit to our school is also strongly recommended.
Closing date for the receipt of applications: Tuesday 16th January 2018
Bladon House School, Newton Solney, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE15 0TA