Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic primary school teacher looking to join a well
resourced and supportive team of wonderful staff and children in an ambitious school?
We are offering an excellent opportunity for primary school teachers to join the talented and committed St John’s teaching team in September 2018. This position will be a permanent position, based in either Key Stage 1 or 2 depending on the successful candidate.
We’re seeking a class teacher to provide high quality learning experiences to enrich our pupils’ lives and join us at this exciting time.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a bright, enthusiastic team, committed to our wonderful children and families
- A supportive working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
The successful candidates will be:
- Adaptable, well organised and with high expectations
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability to help children make accelerated progress in their learning
- Able to use their own initiative and have excellent communication skills to work well within a team
- Be able to use ICT to enhance learning.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and NQTs.
Application forms are available from the school by emailing email@example.com during term time or can be downloaded from the school website http://www.stjohnsps.co.uk/
St John’s C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact the school on the above number.
Closing date – 12 noon on Wednesday 2nd May 2018; provisional interview date – Thursday 10th May 2018