Class Teacher- January 2020
Vision for Education is seeking a Class Teacher for a permanent position beginning in January 2020 at a popular school in Huntingdon.
The desired teacher will be an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and engaging individual who is able to achieve high standards within a creative learning environment. This role would be suitable for experienced teachers and NQT’s.
• A supportive and friendly team to work in
• Opportunities for career progression
• Working with students who love learning
• Working with committed staff, children, parents and governing body
• Working within a happy and innovative environment
To be considered for this position , you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in EYFS/Primary curriculum
• Have high expectation of student’s achievement
• To be optimistic, friendly and have a good sense of humour
• Be a creative thinker, team player and role model
• Want to learn and develop their own practise
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01733 371371.
Closing date for application is the 11th November 2019 at 10am.