The Headteacher and Governors of this friendly and popular school are looking to appoint enthusiastic and talented class teachers, mainly for KS2.
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for working with children
- Be able to model excellent classroom practice and behaviour management skills
- Be committed to raising standards of teaching and learning and enabling all children to achieve success through an enriched curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work well with staff, parents and the wider community
- Demonstrate a commitment to the health, well-being and pastoral care of all pupils
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Lots of exciting and creative learning opportunities through F.A.B. (Fantastic Arts at Brookfield)
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
- A great location and facilities
You are welcome to visit the school - please contact Sophie Stillman on 020 7272 9627 to make an appointment. We can also arrange a visit after shortlisting.
Please find attached the job description and application form - please note that signed hard copy only must be received by hand or post by the closing date. If you have any queries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday April 25th
Shortlisting: Wednesday April 25th pm
Interview date: w.b. Monday April 30th
BROOKFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
London. N19 5DH