We are seeking to appoint two highly effective Class Teachers for September 2019
Flexible working will be considered
We seek to appoint outstanding practitioners who are eager to join our forward thinking Multi Academy Trust. You will have:
• a commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
• a proven track record of excellent practice
• the ability to inspire and to be creative
• very high expectations of all pupils
• a commitment to professional learning
• excellent interpersonal skills
• the ability to thrive in a high performing environment
You would join a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals who work exceptionally well together.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you.
To find out more, and to understand how you will be able to make a significant impact on the success of our schools and pupils please see the job description below.
To apply for the role please click on the ‘quick apply’ button below. CVs will not be accepted.
School tour: 9:30am Monday 4th February 2019
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 6th February 2019
Obs/Interviews: Tuesday 12th February 2019 (Please allow the full day)
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to all vetting and DBS checks