Job Title: Class Teacher
Start: September 2017
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Location: Castle Hill Academy - Dunley Drive, New Addington Croydon Surrey CR0 0RJ
Are you passionate about inspiring and making a positive difference to children? Are you driven to enable all children to succeed, despite their starting points in life? Then you might just be a perfect match for our children! We are looking to appoint a dedicated, skilled teacher to work alongside our existing, excellent staff. This rare and exciting opportunity to join our school is suitable for an experienced teacher.
In particular we are looking for someone who:
Is a great teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved and a proven track record in raising pupil attainment.
Is passionate about making a difference for children by creating exciting and memorable learning experiences.
Understands how children learn best and never gives up on them.
Is determined and resilient with high expectations of themselves.
Understand what high standards look like and how to attain them.
Is flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the bigger picture.
Has strong behaviour management to manage the many challenges that teaching can bring.
Is organised and committed to raising the educational opportunities of children regardless of ability or background.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to be part of our exciting journey towards ‘outstanding’ for a community that deserves the very best educational opportunities
• Very good levels of behaviour, with no or very little low level disruption
• A wonderful community of highly enthusiastic, well behaved children
• A commitment to cutting edge professional development
• A highly supportive senior leadership team
• A learning community where parents are valued as partners
• A high level of support from middle leaders and colleagues in the wider school community Join us and contribute to achieving our vision to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
Pay is negotiable. Please note – this role is not suitable for an NQT. For more information and to arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact Mrs Matthews, PA to Headteacher. Tel: 01689 843148. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight on Friday 30th June
Interview date: To be confired
School website – www.castlehillacademy.co.uk
Castle Hill Academy is a member of the REAch2 Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. Teachers within REAch2 belong to a national community of professionals, and benefit from a wide range of networks and development opportunities across the Trust. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Safeguarding Statement Our school is committed to:
• Safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for appointment. All spent convictions must be declared and a self-disclosure form returned with application. We are an equal opportunities employer