Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Range (1-6) – Upper Pay Range (1-3)
Depending on experience and skills
Salary Range: £28,660-£47,298 per annum
Contractual Status: Full-time and Permanent
Required for September 2018
Drayton Park and Montem are federated primary schools in the heart of Islington. We are happy, vibrant and creative schools that encourage positive attitudes to learning and where staff, pupils and the wider community come together to provide the highest standards of education. In our last OFSTED’s (May 2016 / July 2017), we were graded ‘Good’ with some ‘Outstanding’ aspects. We are seeking full-time class teachers and a range of year groups are available. NQTs are welcome to apply. Opportunities for subject leadership are available.
· Someone who loves helping children learn.
· An excellent teacher, keen to become even better.
· Committed to supporting and including the broadest range of pupils.
· Great at collaborating with colleagues.
· Committed to following the school’s policies and ethos, whilst helping us make them even better.
· Great at solving problems in positive ways.
· Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself.
· Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
· An ambitious commitment to learning for all.
· Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
· Great children who want to learn.
· Supportive management.
· A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
· A commitment to excellent professional development.
Visits to the schools are encouraged and can be arranged as follows:
· Drayton Park: Monday 23rd and Monday 30th April, 5-6pm. To arrange call the school office on 020 7607 4142.
· Montem: Wednesday 25th April and Wednesday 2nd May, 5-6pm. To arrange call the school office on 020 7272 6556.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 7th May 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May 2018
Please apply online on www.islington.gov.uk/jobs, following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference number DRA/005.
At Drayton Park and Montem we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to carry out a DBS check.