Class Teacher (Main Pay Scale M1-M2)
Required for September 2019
Group 3 No. on roll 420 plus 26 fte nursery
The Governors of this popular and over-subscribed school are seeking to appoint an effective, dedicated and creative classroom teacher with high expectations who is able to motivate pupils to make good progress. We aim to promote the best education for our children through an exciting and engaging curriculum. We value the arts and have excellent provision for music and sports. We are a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ Pastoral Care and Behaviour; a committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a practising Catholic or a teacher who is committed to our Catholic vision and ethos
• has the desire to develop the skills of an outstanding and inspirational classroom teacher
• has high expectations of children’s behaviour and achievement
• is able to work effectively as part of a team
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A caring and happy learning environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
• Children who have a love of learning and a highly motivated staff team
• High expectations and outstanding behaviour
• Support with, and a commitment to, professional development
• A school with excellent resources and positive links with parents, the parish and local community.
To apply: Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed by arrangement. Please contact Emma (School Administrator) on 020 8575 5344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for application packs and to arrange a visit.
The contract for the successful candidate will begin on the 1st August.
Closing date for applications: Noon Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 30th April 2019
Safeguarding matters. Safer recruitment procedures will be followed at each stage of the application process and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.