Perivale Primary is a warm, welcoming, vibrant two form entry primary school situated in Perivale/Ealing. Our recent Ofsted Inspection graded the school "Outstanding" and found that “the quality of teaching is consistently high/ the curriculum is exciting/ pupils conduct and attitudes to learning are exemplary.”
If you would like to be part of a creative and dynamic team then please apply to our school!
We can offer:
- excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing CPD
- a real opportunity to make a positive impact.
- fantastic children who strive to achieve their best.
- a strong commitment to staff health & wellbeing
- a fantastic building with extensive grounds and a co-located Children’s Centre
- free onsite staff parking facilities and excellent transport links.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our School Office to arrange a visit on 020 8997 0619 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The London Borough of Ealing is an equal opportunities employer. Perivale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Application packs are available on our website http://www.perivale.ealing.sch.uk
Please return your completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interviews: scheduled for week commencing 29th April 2019