Are you motivated by knowing the things you do well will make a difference to young people? If so, come and visit us to find out more.
Alternatively, please join us at Caludon Castle School at our Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 15 January 4.30pm - 6.30pm (Further details below)
At Hill Farm Primary School, we are looking for an enthusiastic early years’ teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and encouraging our students. As part of our energetic and dedicated team, you will inspire and motivate students to strive for success whilst promoting our school values and ethos.
We are very proud of our hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we build on our recent Ofsted ‘good’ judgement, that recognised ‘warm and respectful relationships, pupils that enjoy learning and are polite, articulate, well-mannered and proud to belong to the school.
Hill Farm has been part of Castle Phoenix Trust since 2013. The Trust prides itself on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career. We are committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed. We are in a position to offer a relocation allowance for one year for the right candidate.
We are looking for you to:
• Have a detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery across the primary range
• Have high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to work as a team.
• Be committed to achieving progress for all the pupils in your group
• Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Have excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Have an interest/experience in leading a curriculum area.
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
• A relocation allowance for one year
• A comprehensive induction programme with the support of the Trust
• Children who enjoy learning
• The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders
• A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School
• Clear succession planning to enable staff to develop leadership skills for the future
• A range of benefits and a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition through our Trust people strategy
• Dedicated and caring staff including an effective support staff team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The headteacher, Dawn Wilson, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto a visit.
Alternatively, to find out more about this vacancy and other opportunities within the Trust, please join us at Caludon Castle School at our Recruitment Evening on Wednesday 15 January 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Please visit http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/recruitment-fair-book-your-place to book your space
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Completed forms are returnable to Emma Over via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9.00 am on Monday 20 January 2020
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.