Owlsmoor is a three form entry, popular and highly successful primary school with aspirational and exciting plans for the next few years. We are currently looking for a great early years teacher to join our fantastic team from May 2018 onwards.
Who we are looking for:
The Governors, staff and children of Owlsmoor Primary School are looking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher who shares our principal philosophy that children should develop a love of life and learning when provided with a curriculum within which they may achieve personal success. We are looking for individuals
- are good or outstanding teachers with experience of teaching in early years
- are hard-working and passionate, with a positive mind-set and a pro-active approach
- work well as a member of a team, with a commitment to achieving the school’s vision and aims
- maintain high standards of professionalism
We can offer:
- a school judged by Ofsted to be ‘good’ (November 2017)
- a modern high quality learning environment following an extensive expansion and remodelling programme
- opportunities for professional development to enable you to continue to grow and flourish
- a supportive team of friendly and talented staff
- a strong and committed governing body
- well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school and are enthusiastic learners
If you have the qualities needed to inspire and challenge all pupils to achieve the very best, as well as an excellent sense of humour, we would love to hear from you.
Applications are invited from teachers with QTS or equivalent, including experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment and to arrange this or for further information please contact the school on 01344 776642 or E-mail: email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted during week commencing 23rd April 2018
Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you have not been contacted by 27th April 2018