The children, staff and Governors of this happy, successful and popular school are looking for an excellent, committed and enthusiastic teacher to work at our school, initially this would be with a reception (F2) class.
We would love to hear from you if you see yourself as a practitioner who is:
• a passionate teacher who motivates and excites the children to learn
• able to deliver a creative, broad and balanced curriculum
• can track progress and success
• a confident communicator with colleagues and parent/carers
• can create the best possible learning environment and deliver stimulating, engaging lessons where their pupils can thrive and learn
• experienced at helping children reach high standards by providing challenge and consistent expectations
• able to work effectively and contribute to a team
• able to embed our ‘Work Hard. Be Kind’ mantra into their everyday practice.
Birklands will offer:
• An energetic and imaginative place where children are well behaved and share a love for learning
• Support from a forward thinking and innovative leadership and MAT team
• An opportunity to work with talented and committed and supportive staff, who work together for success
• Children who are happy, enjoy school life, are motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic to learn
• A truly inclusive ethos and shared moral commitment to secure the best outcomes for every learner
• Excellent support for your personal and professional development.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have an understanding of the Early Years Foundation stage requirements including knowledge of development matters and letters and sounds