KS2 Class Teachers
White House Academy
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
STEP Academy Trust is looking for talented teachers and aspiring leaders to develop a committed, supportive team at White House Academy, Marshfoot Lane, Hailsham, East Sussex.
You will be a passionate teacher (NQTs are welcome) with a clear understanding of what an outstanding provision looks like, and keen to progress in your career. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within an Academy that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff. If you are passionate about making a difference to children’s lives, join us as we ‘strive together for excellence’.
We can offer you:
· enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
· a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
· excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
· Sponsored participation on Masters and PhD courses for staff of all levels (fully funded by STEP);
· Pay rises for all teaching staff above those that are nationally awarded;
· a bespoke NQT programme, facilitated with other Academies in the Trust;
· A free lunch, every day, freshly cooked each day in our Academies.
· be passionate about teaching and learning;
· be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
· be a positive role model, who will inspire and motivate others;
· have a ‘can do’ attitude;
· be committed to improving the life chances of every child.
Visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the academy office on 01323 841615 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be obtained by email or downloading from the STEP website. Completed application forms and personal statements should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017
Shortlisting: Friday 30th June 2017
Interviews: Monday 3rd July 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.