Woodlands is an expanding school for students and pupils between the ages of 3-11 with a range of needs and we are looking for teachers interested in develop their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential. We are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
What we will offer:
- 135 amazing children
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support
- Career growth and development including induction and training that will be tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Supportive governing body
- Warm positive environment in which to work
- A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop
As an outstanding school Woodlands is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
If you have an interest and would like to learn more please call and ask to speak to a member of the Leadership Team for an informal conversation. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school for the pack.
Closing date: No closing date, apply as soon as possible
Interview date:by arrangement following application
The school is committed to safeguarding children and staff and all standard recruitment screening processes will apply to this post.