We are looking for teachers interested in develop their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post. Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential as we are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
Qualities that we are looking for are:
• Passion for teaching and learning
• Creativity and commitment
• Openness to feedback and commitment to own professional development
• Strong believe that all children can achieve
What we will offer:
• 121 amazing children
• Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team committed to staff support
• Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral staff
• Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
• A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve
As an outstanding school Woodlands is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
If you have an interest and would like to learn more please call and ask to speak to a member of the Leadership Team for an informal conversation. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Contact us to arrange one.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school for the pack. Please do not send a CV.
There is no closing date. Candidates will be interviewed as and when applications are received.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and staff and all standard recruitment screening processes will apply to this post.